Thursday 13 September 2012

A Drawing Tour

Drawing Tour Surbiton Amy Edwards Green Into The treasure box illustration Kingston uni
This summer I have moved to a whole new town, which may not sound like a big deal, but prior to this I've lived in the same house, on the same appalling bus route for twenty years. So even if I'm just in another bit of zone 6, it's pretty exciting to me. I thought I'd showcase my new area as I discover it, with a little drawing tour.
Drawing Tour Surbiton Amy Edwards Green Into The treasure box illustration Kingston uni Drawing Tour Surbiton Amy Edwards Green Into The treasure box illustration Kingston uni Drawing Tour Surbiton Amy Edwards Green Into The treasure box illustration Kingston uni Drawing Tour Surbiton Amy Edwards Green Into The treasure box illustration Kingston uni Drawing Tour Surbiton Amy Edwards Green Into The treasure box illustration Kingston uni
Pictured here are some of the drawings I've done so far - you can see more on my flickr.
I think my favourites are the watercolour and fine liner combinations - I've been doing a lot of drawing without lifting the pen from the page and it's really satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment