Wednesday 21 November 2012

Pretty Inspirational: Saul Bass

Amy Edwards Green In to the treasure box Saul Bass Although I haven't been posting regularly - moving house makes blogging a lower priority unfortunately, but I haven't been idle - chance would be a fine thing! ;) We're working on entries for the competition run by The House of Illustration and The Folio Society at the moment, creating three illustrations and a front cover for Aldous Huxley's Brave New World. The crit is tomorrow and I am finally done with my designs! I have a heck of a lot of development work I want to scan before I share the final images, but here are some Saul Bass movie posters that have been inspiring my work. Amy Edwards Green In to the treasure box Saul Bass Amy Edwards Green In to the treasure box Saul Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment